Re: Application received from Adel Gadllah (adel.gadllah AT gmail.com)

2010/4/27 GNOME Foundation Membership Committee Script
<membership-committee gnome org>:

Name: Adel Gadllah
E-mail: adel.gadllah AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): drago01
git.gnome.org username (if any): agadllah

Detailed description:
Wrote and reviewed multiple patches for gnome-shell (and some smaller contributions to other projects such
like mutter and gtk).

I have either fixed bugs or added features like adding a new workspace switcher, improved multi-monitor
support, improved the application switcher, added support for formatted strings to improve translation
support, support for showing demands attention support in the message-tray and other random stuff + some
minor contributions to related projects (gtk, mutter, glib).

I have also been reviewing other people's patches in bugzilla.

Contacts:
William Jon McCann (william.jon.mccann AT gmail.com)

Pointers:

[Application received at Tue Apr 27 16:29:09 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.

Hi,

"up to one month" ... it has been more than two months already, does
this mean that this has been silently rejected or is it blocking on me
(or someone else) ?

Thanks,
Adel