Re: [gnome.org #11589] GNOME Membership Application of Punit jain

Hi,

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 13:38 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
Dear Bharath and Akhil,

the GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Jain Punit's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about him and his GNOME-related work.
(past and present contributions are usually fine)

Punit is an Evolution developer. He has contributed many patches for
evolution and most of them are approved and committed in main code base.
He is participating in bug triaging as well. He got gnome bugzilla
rights and he has contributed on Evolution bug day.

I hope he will keep contributing to GNOME in same manner.

Thanks,
Akhil

Please remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think
he deserves to be a Foundation Member and that you trust him and his
work for the global GNOME community. If unsure about vouching or not,
please let us know why you don't feel enough comfortable in advocating
this applicant.

For further details about the applicant, feel free to have a look at his
application at the following link:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2010-October/msg00096html

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee