Re: [gnome.org #11405] Application received from Joey Ferwerda (joeyferweda AT gmail.com)

Hey Tobi

Thanks for all the info ;)
Think everything will work out great!

I will send out a email to the Travel Committee this evening then!

Of course after all the contributing, i will ask again for membership ;)

Cheers!

Joey

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Tobias Mueller via RT <