Re: Membership questions

Hey Joey :-)

On 06.08.2010 21:34, Joey Ferwerda wrote:
[...]
The reason i am mailing, is because I am really interested in becoming a
member of the GNOME Foundation [...]
Great!
and since i read a lot on the website
about contributing in most of the time Hacking related situations, I
wanted to know if i could be able to do so based on my own contributions.

Sure. I think pretty much any non-trivial contribution to GNOME will do :-)

Feel free to fill out the application form at
http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php.
You are asked to list your contributions so that we can assess them. You
are also asked to list people that can vouch for you.
Thus, you'll have a much easier time if you have people that you know
and that can vouch for you.
So I propose that you engage yourself in the team you are interested in
and then start to chat the people around you up as to whether they think
it'd be a good idea for you to apply for a membership.

Cheers,
  Tobi