Re: Getting started with Foundation Elections?

2010/4/21 Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
Lalala, ping :-)

hey Vincent,

I saw your mail some days ago but forgot to reply out, sorry.

Anyway we've started setting up the elections and I am now in contact with Tobias Mueller (the membership committee guy who ran them the last year) to set everything up.

An announcement mail will follow to foundation-list really soon, most probably for the end of the month or sooner. (or maybe even today if we manage to define some timelines)

More news to come soon. Gonna keep you informed.

cheers,