Membership Committee; Voting System

Heya :)

Bruno Boaventura wrote:
My biggest fear is on the voting system. What we have on hands? I
never ran an election before, so, I don't know how... Baris can help
us?

I am concerned, too. We badly need an implementation. I have no clue where to get one from. I'm not brave enough to write a voting system, which actually has to perform well. I don't consider 2.5 weeks enough to provide a newly written, well tested and truly anonymous voting system.

Any suggestions on how to move forward?

Cheers,
  Tobi