Re: Membership Committee; Voting System

Le samedi 16 mai 2009, à 18:42 +0200, Tobias Mueller a écrit :
Heya :)

Bruno Boaventura wrote:
My biggest fear is on the voting system. What we have on hands? I
never ran an election before, so, I don't know how... Baris can help
us?

I am concerned, too. We badly need an implementation. I have no clue
where to get one from. I'm not brave enough to write a voting system,
which actually has to perform well. I don't consider 2.5 weeks enough to
provide a newly written, well tested and truly anonymous voting system.

Any suggestions on how to move forward?

I'll forward the mail from Dave, that explains what to do to use the
code from Maemo (which is based on our code)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.