[Fwd: Re: GNOME Board of Directors Foundation Elections Spring 2009 - Preliminary results]

ah crap, here's the mail I sent. Let's hope it gets through this time.
--- Begin Message ---
Hey folks,

first of all: Sorry for the messy situation.
I think we ended up there due to the Bus Factor ain't as high as I'd like it to be.

As we follow Maemo closely in terms of this election, I went for the method used in Maemo as well. And this was, according to http://maemo.org/vote/results.php?election_id=6, the method used by me. We should have resolved the question about the method used and I probably shouldn't have taken action before asking back. But we were already late and I knew that I'd be pretty busy the next days. And as it got pretty quite around here, I just did it.