Re: I wanna join

On 17/11/2007, at 4:51 AM, Baris Cicek wrote:

Indeed we're five people on the committe, even though I'll leave soon.
Luciana hasn't replied any of my mail, if he won't reply soon, I think
we has to replace him, since non-responding "committee members" made
committee works lagged a lot in past.

If Luciana responds, I think after my departure four people is enough.
But after this year, committee can turn renewing two members every year
policy again, and I'll remind Behnam to join this time, if he still
wants it.

If you have me on committee or active list of any kind, please remove, as I am too ill to participate. Sorry.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n