Re: I wanna join

Hi Behnan,

I would like to join the membership committee.

I'm Behnam Esfahbod, aka Behdad's brother. :D

I co-maintain Gucharmap, and have done some work on GKT+ and Pango.  I
also was a volunteer at GUADEC 2006 and 2007.  I think joining the
membership committee is a good step forward.

I know the announcement was almost long time ago, but I was too busy.
I understand if don't need new members for now.

IIRC, we've got 3 new contributors from the last call. We had a
"pending" new member that has got the accounts very recently.
Condidering that Sankarshan and I have already resigned and Baris will
do it very soon, I think you're more than welcome!

Sankarshan and Baris, what do you think?

--lucasr