Re: [RFC] (re)working the http://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee page

Welcome Bruno;

Sankarshan is working on the wiki page, and I think he can help you an
you can cooperatively give that section necessary love.

But since we're in election period, we have some stuff to do as I
announced in welcome e-mail. If you want you can prepare questions for
candidates, Sankarshan already sent probable questions, you can start
from there also check previous year's discussions on foundation-list
archive, and you need also post news asking questions to
gnomedesktop.org , slashdot, planet gnome (someone having blog with
comments can help you).

If you start working on it now, we would have good list of questions by
the time candidates are announced and we need to start debate.

Can you do it?

Regards,
Baris Cicek