Re: Communication improvement

On 7/14/07, Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr> wrote:
I've create wiki page and put the link into Application Page[1]. Can you
please proof read the paragraph and the wiki page[2]?

[1] http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php

"Please consider reading Application Tips page so as to get informed
about what kind of information is helpful to make your application
processed faster." - can we add Before you fill up the Application
Form at the beginning of this sentence ? Thus providing a broad hint
that the tips page is kind of a must-read.

[2] http://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/ApplicationTips

Added (an active) for the first point.

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,