Communication improvement

Hi all,

Some people have been complaining that we take a long time without any
feedback about their membership applications. In most of the cases
this happens because we're waiting for the contacts replies.

It would be nice if we had a stock response telling the applicant that
we're waiting for the replies from the given contacts and it could
help if he/she bugged his/her contacts to reply as soon as possible so
that we can process his/her application. We could use this stock
message if we don't get the replies after 1 month the ticket was
opened.

Comments?

--lucasr