[Weekly Meeting] Reminder: Meeting on Thursday Mar 1 2007 at #membership

Hi,

A reminder that we are meeting on Thursday March 1 2007 (I might have
got the dates mixed up but Thursday it sure is I guess) at #membership
on irc.gimp.net starting off at 1900 Indian Standard Time (UTC+0530)

Tentative Agenda:

* Follow-up on the Accounts and Access status for Izabel and Lucas
  * Do you have access yet ?
* Queue Status (http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/membership.html)
  * A few of the "Being Processed" are ready to be closed
* Follow-up on Renewal Automation
* Follow-up on Documentation for MC
* AoB

If there's something that I missed out, please feel free to add.

Hope to meet all of you there

:Sankarshan

--
From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,