[gnome.org #2533] AutoReply: Application received from Sanford Armstrong (sanfordarmstrong AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Sanford Armstrong (sanfordarmstrong AT gmail.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #2533].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Sanford Armstrong
E-mail: sanfordarmstrong AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): sandy
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): sharm

Detailed description:
Tomboy
------
* Updated Win32 port to version 0.3.5.
* Helped get Tomboy into GNOME by providing plug-in to import notes from the Sticky Notes applet.
* Active in mailing lists and bugzilla.
* Currently doing refactoring work in tomboy-portable branch.  Should make it easier to create/maintain ports
to other platforms (like win32).
* Would like to be eligible to be a mentor for Google SoC.

Search Party
------------
* SoC 2005 project; mentor was Seth Nickell.
* Met project goals, but abandoned shortly after SoC ended.  Scope of project was fairly intimidating
(useless without millions of users).

Contacts:
Boyd Timothy (btimothy gmail com) (tomboy maintainer);
Alex Graveley (alex beatniksoftware com) (original tomboy maintainer)

I'd just like to say that I'm a long time GNOME user (since 2000).  I evangelize among my peers and
occasionally at the local LUG.  Although my contributions until now have been minor, I am increasing my
participation in the community and aspire to help GNOME achieve greatness.

Thanks for your consideration.

[Application received at Tue Feb 27 17:02:46 2007 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.