Re: [gnome.org #2250] Application received from Diego Escalante Urrelo (diegoe AT gmail.com)

Hi Lucas,

2007/2/14, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>:

Diego has contributed some patches to zenity (which I maintain) but I
think his most important contributions have been taking place in
Epiphany. He has been contributing nicely there (based on the
ChangeLog). I'm all in favor of having Diego as a Foundation member.
:-)

I concur with Lucas. Most of the visual improvements to Epiphany 2.18
were coded by Diego and he has done a lot of bug triage. A worthy
Foundation member.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen