Subject: Re: Board Meeting Minutes :: 15th February 2007
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:37:53 +0200
From: Lucas Rocha <lucasr at mundo gmail com>
To: Glynn Foster <Glynn Foster sun com>
CC: foundation-list gnome org

   Membership Committee

   Baris had worked on renewals, but his laptop was recently stolen so he has
   to start again. There's a membership committee meeting next week where
   this will be discussed, along with other topics (like membership
   applications taking a long time to be processed, and new members for the
   committee). Vincent will again be the board representative for the
   membership commitee this year.

I can/want help the membership commitee if needed. Just let me know.

foundation-list mailing list
foundation-list gnome org

Dave Neary
GNOME Foundation member