Re: Need to Renew

First off, thank you all for your work on the membership committee.

GNOME Foundation Membership Committee wrote:
Dear Jim Garrison,

Your GNOME Foundation membership lasts two years and since your last
renewal/acceptance was from 2003-10-15, there is no need to
renew your membership at this time.

"no need to renew [my] membership at this time"?  I am confused -- it
has been more than two years, and the remainder of the message says how
to renew.  Please clarify.  FWIW, I've already received a ballot to vote
in the coming election.

Regards,
Jim