Re: Need to Renew

Hi Jim;

If you have taken your ballot then it should be ok. That might be due to
time difference between first tokens sent and current renewals.

Even though you renew your membership now, you won't get new ballot and
you won't be able to vote again.

So to sum up, you can use your vote now, and also request renewal which
will be beneficial for upcoming years.