Re: [gnome.org #1841] Application received from Raymond TOH (r0112358t AT optusnet.com.au)

This transaction appears to have no content

Dear Baris and the committee

I appreciate the consideration to be part of the GNOME Foundation.

As I reply to this email, I know in fact that it is a feasible and
viable choice/alternative for organisations in choosing Linux. From that
standpoint, contribution mechanism is unlimited from feedback from
organisations that SYNC 01 will propose to have Linux as an operating
system.

SYNC 01 will function within the local and international capacity
covering a diverse range of organisations.

SYNC 01 was created with the main intention of aligning and facilitating
the Information and Communications Technology sector; to avoid animus
nocendi within an organisation by implementing research, governing and
compliancy strategies to achieve a functional best practices methodology
for present and future direction of the Information and Communications
Technology sector â Raymond TOH

SYNC 01 directive is for all of humanity and the binary habitat to
coexist in harmony.

If the committee feels that SYNC 01 intention does not epitomise the
"non-trivial improvement", I will be open to discussion and feel free to
contact me directly on 61 448 SYNC 01.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Raymond TOH
@ 61 448 SYNC 01

sync01.com
Evolution may I.T benefit all of humanity - rt

******Privacy and Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message
transmission is confidential or privileged and intended solely for the
use of the individual, organisation or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this
electronic message transmission in error, please rectify this error by
replying immediately by way of return email; if your information and
communication services are down, please apply appropriate measures to
securely erase this electronic message transmission in accordance to
your organisation best practices guideline. Any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, copying or dealing in any way whatsoever with this
electronic message transmission, without my permission, is strictly
prohibited. I have no intention of malice and accept no liability for
any damage caused by any computer virus and computer coding error
transmitted by this electronic message.
Dear Baris and the committee

I appreciate the consideration to be part of the GNOME Foundation.

As I reply to this email, I know in fact that it is a feasible and viable choice/alternative for organisations in choosing Linux. From that standpoint, contribution mechanism is unlimited from feedback from organisations that SYNC 01 will propose to have Linux as an operating system.

SYNC 01 will function within the local and international capacity covering a diverse range of organisations.

SYNC 01 was created with the main intention of aligning and facilitating the Information and Communications Technology sector; to avoid animus nocendi within an organisation by implementing research, governing and compliancy strategies to achieve a functional best practices methodology for present and future direction of the Information and Communications Technology sector ∞ Raymond TOH

[...]

Dear Raymond,

We regret to inform you that your application to the GNOME Foundation
Membership has been denied.

We really appreciate your contributions to the project, but you need to
contribute more before you can join the Foundation. Unfortunately, your
contributions can not be taken into account for the GNOME Foundation.

The Membership Committee uses the Membership Policy at
http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/ to determine eligibility.
Please review this policy if you believe this determination was
made in error. You can send questions to this committee by emailing
membership-committee gnome org

You are free to re-apply at any time if you have additional information
which you feel will help illustrate your eligibility to us.

If correspondence with the Membership Committee does not result in
acceptance of your application, you can appeal the determination by
emailing the Board of Directors at board gnome org

Thanks for your patience and interest in the GNOME Foundation.

Sincerely,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee