Re: Some questions on procedure

I'm not quite sure if current infrastructure lets you choose preferred
votes, (as in one vote for president and one vote for ordinary member).
But rest is doable. Actually I'm CC'ing this mail to Vincent, since he's
the guy behind this election system. There might be some "hidden"
functionality that I don't know.

But in any case, I think we can alter election script to add such a
functionality if needed.