Re: Some questions on procedure

<quote who="Dave Neary">

So the questions is, would you be easily able to run an election with our
existing infrastructure if we decided to try this? I think the answer is
yes, from what I know of what Vincent did last year, but I'd like
confirmation.

(Note that there is existing software that will do this for us, with various
voting models, in the context of a secure, online vote.)

- Jeff

     "Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" -
                           Weezer, Pink Triangle