Re: [RENEWAL] Application received from Vadim (luhgighfdgd AT yahoo.com)

Le dimanche 08 janvier 2006 Ã 03:37 +0100, Albert Mora a Ãcrit :
On Sat, 2006-01-07 at 16:43 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le jeudi 05 janvier 2006 Ã 10:14 +0200, Baris Cicek a Ãcrit :
We better do something with this spam issues.

Maybe some cognitive check required like image validation or something?

In the near future, we'll switch to rt3 to manage applications. It's the
same program used by the sysadmin to track account requests, eg.

Maybe it'll be easier to avoid spams there?

Btw, is anyone interested in leading the effort for the rt3 switch?

Could you, please, send any pointer?

Sure:
 + http://live.gnome.org/RequestTracker explains a bit rt3
 + http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-infrastructure/2005-October/msg00002.html
   is a thread that I started before the elections to switch
 + http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/foundation-web/foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.wml?view=log
   is the form that will need some changes for the switch (at least the
   email address where the mails are sent)

I think the only things that needs to be done is:
 + ask the sysadmins to create rt3 accounts for all members in the
   committee (I have one)
 + make the FoundationMembershipApplications queue send mail to our
   membership-committee mailing list by default
 + make the membership form send mails to the rt3 queue

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.