Re: [RENEWAL] Application received from Vadim (luhgighfdgd AT yahoo.com)

On Sat, 2006-01-07 at 16:43 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le jeudi 05 janvier 2006 Ã 10:14 +0200, Baris Cicek a Ãcrit :
We better do something with this spam issues.

Maybe some cognitive check required like image validation or something?

In the near future, we'll switch to rt3 to manage applications. It's the
same program used by the sysadmin to track account requests, eg.

Maybe it'll be easier to avoid spams there?

Btw, is anyone interested in leading the effort for the rt3 switch?

Could you, please, send any pointer?

Thanks,
albert...