Re: It's time to discuss *that* matter again

Le jeudi 05 janvier 2006 Ã 10:59 +0200, Baris Cicek a Ãcrit :
I think let's wait membership management system (mms) to be finished
before calling for new volunteers. So we can introduce them new system.
By this way they won't get confused with the structure.

We should have 4 people (apart from Vincent) currently and it would be
better to know if they are alive :). If we won't have any reply in two
weeks or so we should need to replace them as well. But is there any
policy for that? Maybe board should add this issue to charter or
something to clarify.

On election time, which committee's most busy time I think, we only got
few (me and Sankarshan) members and greg (I don't know if he is in
committee still) in committee. That really made coordination hard for
some duties. Apperantly we should not let this happen again.

So our urgent TODO should be:
* Finish MMS,
* Discuss this spam issue on application form,

And once those have been done,
* Process waiting applications/renewals
* We should call new volunteers for board if necessary,
* And keep rocking.

I'm fine with this. I'll try to ping the sysadmin to know if they have
more time to help us finish the mms.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.