Re: New set of ballots have been sent

On 07/12/2006, at 10:17 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:

Replying to my own scribbles since I composed it before checking mango

On 12/7/06, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan randomink org> wrote:
On 12/7/06, Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> wrote:

> I didn't receive a ballot. :D

Ahh..that's just richly ironic :)

> I haven't received a membership renewal advice, either.
>
> Now, where do I start to debug my own membership?

mango.gnome.org - that's the place. The glitch here being that the
last date for renewals in order to vote in these elections (wonder if
elections is plural or singular ?) was Dec 2nd

mango says:

Siddall         Clytie  clytie riverland net au         Wed, 17 Aug 2005

Your membership should be active and updated

Thanks, Sankarshan. I wonder why I haven't received a ballot, then?

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)