Re: New set of ballots have been sent

On 05/12/2006, at 2:38 AM, Baris Cicek wrote:

If you did not get your ballot for any reason, please send an e- mail to elections gnome org asking for a new ballot. We will inspect the problem
immediately and will send you new ballot if applicable.

I didn't receive a ballot. :D

I haven't received a membership renewal advice, either.

Now, where do I start to debug my own membership?

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)