Re: 2006 Ballot

A new ballot has been sent to your new e-mail address.

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 08:47 +0000, Martyn Russell wrote:
Hi,

This may be late, but after re-registering due to my registration
running out, I didn't ask for a ballot to be sent, I assumed I would be
sent one.

Is it too late to request one?

Also, I couldn't see how to change my email address from
ginxd btopenworld com to martyn imendio com, any chance someone knows
how to do that too?

Thanks,