Re: [gnome.org #1432] Application received from Jovan Naumovski (jovan AT lugola.net)

ÐÐ ÐÑÐ, 2006-08-01 ÐÐ 03:24 -0400, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay via RT
ÐÐÐÐÑÐ:
Dear Arangel,Christian,

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of Jovan Naumovski . Since the applicant has
listed you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list
the contributions that Jovan Naumovski has made for the GNOME community
in recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to
make a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the
applicant as a foundation member.

Hi,

Jovan has been helping me maintain the Macedonian translation of GNOME
for more than a year now, that was one of the reasons why I passed my
maintainer postiton for the Macedonian team onto him. Lately he is the
only one contributing Macedonian translations into GNOME's CVS. He's
also involved in the making of a small web site in Macedonian dedicated
to GNOME and the localization of GNOME in Macedonian
(http://gnome.linux.net.mk).

That's about all I can think of at the moment. If you need anything else
let me know.

Cheers,
Arangel

--