Re: [gnome.org #1430] Application received from Daniel Nylander (gnome AT danielnylander.se)

On 8/1/06, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
Dear Christian,

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of Daniel Nylander . Since the applicant has
listed you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list
the contributions that Daniel Nylander has made for the GNOME community
in recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to
make a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the
applicant as a foundation member.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Here's the same reply that I wrote on June 29th:

Daniel Nylander (CVS account name: dnylande) has been a tremendous
resource wrt Swedish translation for at least half a year; he has been
contributing a countless of complete Swedish translations and am
maintaining most of the Swedish translations in GNOME CVS and try to
keep them complete. In my opinion, he is definately worthy of a
foundation membership.

Christian