Re: [gnome.org #1462] Application received from DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar (dulmandakh AT gmail.com)

+1 since I recommended him to apply. He is the core translator of GNOME
to Mongolian and our man in that country.

Apparently he is a very active free software evangelist there, being
behind http://www.installfest.mn and http://www.openmn.org . I say
"apparently" because as far as I know we don't have anybody to check
this in Mongolia. But well, I trust him and I believe what he says is
true.  :)  With our support he could be an angle stone to build
something GNOMEish in that part of the planet.

We sponsored all his costs in GUADEC 2006 and he was one of the media
stars of the conference.

El dt 01 de 08 del 2006 a les 02:47 -0400, en/na Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
via RT va escriure:
Dear Anne, Quim, Jeff,

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar . Since the applicant
has listed you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to
list the contributions that DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar has made for the GNOME
community in recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to
help us to make a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying
the applicant as a foundation member.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee