Hacker Threads Not Producing The Goods

Hi there,

I realise this may not be the right email address for this issue. But I
thought you might be able to pass it on to someone that can help...

I ordered a Gnome T-shirt from http://www.hackerthreads.com on
02/06/2006 (see copy of conformation email below) but it has not arrived
and emailing Hacker Threads has produced no response. I am wondering if
you have any idea who I should contact about this and also thought you
may like to know they are selling Gnome T-shirts but not being reliable.

Any help would be much appreciated. All I really want is a Gnome
T-shirt.

Many thanks,

Mike Edwards

This e-mail is to confirm that we have received your order on
Hackerthreads.com. Thank you for shopping with us.

CUSTOMER INFORMATION
================

BILLING ADDRESS:
Mike Edwards