Application received from Kristen Nielsen (krn AT krn.dk)

Name: Kristen Nielsen
E-mail: krn AT krn.dk
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): krn
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I have participated in guadecs since 2001.
Donated guadec.org via dkuug where i operate nameservers. I am involved in the Danish UNIX user group as a
board member we work for free software and open standards and systems.

Contacts:
I have arranged NordU conferences with speakers from Gnome (michael meeks, frederico ..),

Anne �stergård suports my membership.

[Application received at Thu Apr 20 8:02:28 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.