[Fwd: Re: GNOME Membership Application of Arangel Angov]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: GNOME Membership Application of Arangel Angov
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:12:51 +0200
From: Ivan Stojmirov <stojmir linux net mk>
To: Sankarshan Mukhopadhay <sankarshan randomink org>

Dear Sankarashan,

Since I started the gnomk team (gnomk.sf.net), some four years ago, with
the goal to translate GNOME into Macedonian, Arangel was the first man
to support my initiative and contributed massively with his
translations. A year ago, because of other responsibilites i hav, I've
turned over the coordination seat to Arangel and I can just say that as
a team leader for gnomk he did the job very well (even better than
myself) - the result, first time partially supported GNOME 2.10 and now
2.12 which FULLY supports the Macedonan language.

One other thing I think I should add is that we are both founders of the
NGO Free Software Macedonia which is an organization that deals with
promotion, development and localization of free software (GNOME
included) in Macedonia.

Arangel also maintains the only Macedonian linux portal -
http://www.linux.net.mk and is working on a local GNOME web site located
at http://gnome.softver.org.mk.

If you need anything else, dont hesitate to contact me.

regards,
Ivan Stojmirov

President,
Free Software Macedonia
http://www.freesoftware.org.mk

Sankarshan Mukhopadhay wrote:
Dear Ivan,

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more informations to
process the application of Arangel Angov . Since you have been listed as
the primary contacts, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Arangel Angov  has made for the GNOME community
in recent times.  Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to
make a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the
applicant as a foundation member.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

  BarÄÅ ÃiÃek <baris teamforce name tr>
  Albert Mora <jarashi telefonica net>
  Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan randomink org>
  Eddy Mulyono <eddymulyono mail com>
  Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>

--
!edis gnorw eht morf siht ta gnikool era uoY

--

From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,
From Darkness, Lead me towards the Light,