Re: Should get a ballot, I think

Hi Jan,

On Wed, October 26, 2005 00:53, Jan Morén wrote:
I think I should be getting a ballot. The web page with eligible voters
is broken, though, so I can't be sure. If I in fact is eligible, could
you send a new ballot?

(there was a typo, the URL is:
http://foundation.gnome.org/referenda/2005-10/voters.html)

Well, it seems your membership has expired in January 2005 and it was
not renewed. You should have received a mail asking you to renew.

Looking at some of my logs, it seems such a mail was sent on March 1st and
a second one was sent on March 17th.

I suggest your renew your membership now, so you can vote for the 2005
elections.

Thanks,

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.