Re: TODO list for the elections

Hey,

On Thu, November 17, 2005 14:32, Baris Cicek wrote:
I don't think there's a problem to extend nominations deadline. Since
there seems no enouhg board candidacy exist. But is there any other
important reason to extend this time?

I thought there were 11 candidates right now? It seems not everyone
sent a mail on foundation-announce.

The reason why the board asked to extend the deadline to tonight is
Tim's departure (see Owen's mail on foundation-list).

Just a note: I'll try to not participate in decisions for the elections.
Please ignore my mails that are trying to take a decision :-) This also
means that I won't send any announce for the committee.