Re: TODO list for the elections

On Sun, 2005-11-13 at 23:30 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hey guys,

As the current howto for the elections is not updated, here's a quick
TODO list for the elections:

 * post a news on gnomedesktop.org asking for questions to ask to the
candidates.
   => See also
http://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee_2fElectionsHowTo#head-9a64280b8b5cb11556aa2df12172d7f41bb1a5fb

 * announce list of candidates
   => See also
http://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee_2fElectionsHowTo#head-8bead1df224318e9f9a805d0f9f5d520efb6a76d

I can do these two, but not until about 12 hours from now (at the
soonest).  However, Jonathan Blandford said that we'd had a request to
keep open the nominations deadline.  I cannot find reference to this.
Did it go only to you, Vincent?

 * process the applications sent before the deadline
   => There's not a lot. Should be easy.

 * prepare the elections
   => it means adding one row in a sql database. It's not hard, but you
      need the access rights to do it. I can do it if necessary.

I could grant myself rights to do it, but I don't know anything about
what needs to be done.  Is there any documentation for the database?
        Greg