Re: TODO list for the elections
- From: Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>
- To: GNOME Membership Committee <membership-committee gnome org>
- Subject: Re: TODO list for the elections
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:13:07 -0800
On Sun, 2005-11-13 at 23:30 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
As the current howto for the elections is not updated, here's a quick
TODO list for the elections:
* post a news on gnomedesktop.org asking for questions to ask to the
=> See also
* announce list of candidates
=> See also
I can do these two, but not until about 12 hours from now (at the
soonest). However, Jonathan Blandford said that we'd had a request to
keep open the nominations deadline. I cannot find reference to this.
Did it go only to you, Vincent?
* process the applications sent before the deadline
=> There's not a lot. Should be easy.
* prepare the elections
=> it means adding one row in a sql database. It's not hard, but you
need the access rights to do it. I can do it if necessary.
I could grant myself rights to do it, but I don't know anything about
what needs to be done. Is there any documentation for the database?
] [Thread Prev