[Fwd: 75 word statement]

-------- Message transfÃrà --------
De: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <uraeus gnome org>
Ã: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
Sujet: 75 word statement
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:09:33 +0100

I served on the GNOME Board this last year. My goal for being on the
board is making sure we make decisions in a timely manner and that the
board doesn't get in the way of the efforts of the community. I want
the board to be less of a group that do things and more of a group that
enables the rest of the community to do things by providing funding and
empowerment.

Christian Schaller

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.