Application received from Tomislav Markovski (tmarkovski AT gmail.com)

Name: Tomislav Markovski
E-mail: tmarkovski AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
* Worked on the macedonian translation of Gnome along with Arangel Angov
* I also developed Gnome Iconset Builder or GIB (I thought it may be worth mantioning, although not directly
part of The GNOME Project) - forge.novell.com
* Put together few gnome icon themes (exquisite, gnant) - gnome-look.org

Contacts:
Arangel Angov (ufo linux net mk) - Macedonian Translation Coordinator in GTP

As one of the founders of OSSM (Macedonian Open Source Organization - www.ossm.org.mk) we have held many
presentations throughout the country to bring GNOME and OpenSource in general closer to the general public.
Now that Gnome is fully translated in Macedonian, we are working on making custom live cd for Gnome in
Macedonian.

I already mentioned the mono project, GIB, which I've been working on for a while. Although recently the
development has stopped, I'm actively following and waiting for freedesktop.org standards on icon
naming/themeing.

[Application received at Wed Aug 31 4:48:02 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.