Application received from Arangel Angov (ufo AT linux.net.mk)

Name: Arangel Angov
E-mail: ufo AT linux.net.mk
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): ufo
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): arangela

Building the first GNOME LiveCD in Macedonian.
Submmited some bug reports.

Detailed description:
I'm coordinating the translation of GNOME into Macedonian for a few years now. Unfortuneatly I was using the
old maintainer's cvs account for commiting translations and fixes. Translated GNOME 2.12 100%, and for the
first time Macedonian is among the officially supported languages in GNOME.

Translated some press releases @ http://www.gnome.org/press/releases/ in Macedonian.

I'm listed as the official press contant person for GNOME press release questions for Macedonia. Have been
sending translated official press releases to two of the bigest PC Magazines in Macedonia, both of them
published the text. I also write monthly texts on GNOME and Ubuntu for the PC Magazine "Enter".

Contacts:
Ivan Stojmirov <stojmir at linux net mk> - ex coordinator for translation of GNOME into Macedonian

Damjan Gjorgievski <penguinista at mail net mk> - vice president of Free Software Macedonia - The
organization that supports the localization of GNOME here.

Viktor Stojanovski <viktor at enter net mk> - editor of the Macedonian PC Magazine "Enter".

You can also check the header files in any of the .po files to see that I've been maintaining the most of
them in the past year (http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.12/mk/index.html).

Currently working on polishing the Macedonian translation and waiting for a working breezy LiveCD so I can
build the GNOME LiveCD in Macedonian. Already did this with an older breezy LiveCD but it was more of a
testing because the X-server package was broken anyway. I'm trying to spread GNOME as much as I can.

[Application received at Mon Aug 29 18:56:11 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.