Busy Schedule

Hi Membership Committee;

I'm recently (and still) busy with the work in my RL and Gnome
Translation for Turkish. Since Gnome 2.12 is on the edge, translation
effort has increased. We don't have much man power in Gnome Turkish
Team, so too much work is left on my shoulders as a coordinator.

That means I'll be busy for a week or so (till release of Gnome 2.12).
Since then I'll be reading mails on the list. I don't think I'll be able
to process applications, but I'll try to.

Sorry for idling on committee for a while. I'll try to cover my void as
soon as I become less occupied.

Regards,
Baris.