Broken links found on gnome.org

Dear membership committee,

At the bottom of gnome.org web pages is the note: "Maintained by the GNOME Foundation Board of Directors and Membership Committee", hence I am writing here in regard to problems with this website.

GNOME 2.4 Screenshots
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.4/screenshots.html

All of the screenshot links are broken. These all point to ximian.dulug.duke.edu and Mozilla Firefox reports: "ximian.dulug.duke.edu could not be found. Please check the name and try again." It seems to me that the server or address that were hosting these images has been taken down. Please check.

Additional comments:
I'm still new to Linux and I was looking for a comparison of GNOME 2.10 with KDE 3.4.x.
I noticed that the KDE site has many, many screenshots to offer.

Also, it would be nice to see a side-by-side comparison of the features of GNOME vs. KDE.
Aren't there certain applications where most Unix/Linux users seem to prefer GNOME over KDE and visa versa? (How about online polls?)

I realize that I am asking a biased group, but:
For the average home desktop Linux user, does one user interface seem more user friendly than the other?

Sincerely,
Benjamin Sperandio