Application received from Kalle Vahlman (zuh AT iki.fi)

Name: Kalle Vahlman
E-mail: zuh AT iki.fi
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): zuh
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Related:
  Gazpacho

Detailed description:
Wrote a autorotation patch for EOG (see bug #148400)

Active on mailing lists and helping out on IRC when I can

Gazpacho received the Finnish translation and some bugfixes from me

Contacts:
Tim Gerla, EOG maintainer
Johan Dahlin, Gazpacho-guru
Toni Willberg, a really nice guy

[Application received at Sun Aug 14 4:48:41 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.