Re: Regarding Nirmal Kumar's Membership Application

Le mercredi 27 avril 2005 Ã 12:05 +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhay a
Ãcrit :
Vincent Untz wrote:
We should process his application (and the other old ones) as soon as
possible. For reference, I sent mails to know more about the applicants
for these applications:
    760 Benedikt Christopeit
    762 Jeroen Zwartepoorte
    764 Nirmal Kumar
The answers were positive in the three cases. However, in the past, we
did receive some not so positive feedback for Benedikt, so we might want
to ask some more questions. I think Jeroen and Nirmal should be
accepted.

I agree. Nirmal and Jeroen should be accepted. So how does one take it
forward now ?

See doc/howto-process-applications.txt in the gnome-foundation cvs
module ;-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.