Application received from Nils Ulltveit-Moe (Nils.Ulltveit-Moe AT hia.no)

Name: Nils Ulltveit-Moe
E-mail: Nils.Ulltveit-Moe AT hia.no
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I and Mikael Snaprud did the groundwork for getting GUADEC 5 to Norway, and I was one of the core members of
the local organisers during GUADEC. I am supporting Open Source in general, and loves to work using GNOME. I
should have the skills to help out also in technical, localisation or accessibility matters in the future.
Right now, time is an issue that prevents me from getting too involved, as I have 3 part time jobs I am
trying to juggle between.

Contacts:
Tim Ney <ten gnome org>
Anne Ã?stergaard <anne oestergaard nu>

[Application received at Tue Sep 21 16:58:40 2004 (Eastern time)]