[RENEWAL] Application received from Liam R E Quin (liam AT holoweb.net)

Name: Liam R E Quin
E-mail: liam AT holoweb.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Ankh
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
evangelism at conferences, some informal liaison with W3C (should we make that more formal? I don't see a
strong need but we could explore it), pushing for free fonts with Jim Gettys and Keith Packard, trying to
help people with XML (I am W3C XML Activity Lead), various other stuff...

Contacts:
Ask me if you want references :-)

My current gnome-campaign (as per my guadec talk) is to increase awareness of graphic design and typography.

[Application received at Tue Sep 21 14:56:25 2004 (Eastern time)]