Re: GNOME Foundation Membership Renewal

On Mer 15 septembre 2004 11:47, Vincent Untz a écrit :
On Mer 15 septembre 2004 11:11, Michael Meeks a écrit :
Please remember to check the box to indicate you are an
existing member. You do not need to fill any other field in the
form than your full name and your e-mail address.

     I entered just the easy bits; name/e-mail etc. as it suggests above;
and it moaned at me thusly:

Hrm... I had forgotten about this. I'll fix it, but it seems that
when I update the foundation website, it breaks the form. I need to
talk with sysadmins about this first.

Should be fixed now.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.