Re: GNOME Foundation Membership Renewal

Hi Michael,

On Mer 15 septembre 2004 11:11, Michael Meeks a écrit :
Hi guys,

      I guess you'll get flooded with mail about this; and I imagine it's not
your fault but:

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 18:00 +0200, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee
If you are still contributing to GNOME, please review the membership
criteria at http://foundation.gnome.org/membership-policy.html and use
the form at http://foundation.gnome.org/membership-form.php for

      This 2nd link doesn't work - gives some access denied error.

      Word on the ground suggests that:

<mathrick> http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php

It is indeed. I forgot to update the URLs...

      is the correct URI; however:

Please remember to check the box to indicate you are an
existing member. You do not need to fill any other field in the
form than your full name and your e-mail address.

      I entered just the easy bits; name/e-mail etc. as it suggests above;
and it moaned at me thusly:

Hrm... I had forgotten about this. I'll fix it, but it seems that
when I update the foundation website, it breaks the form. I need to
talk with sysadmins about this first.

Thanks for this bug report,

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.