Re: Extending the renewal deadline

We have two possibilities:
   * just tell them they won't be able to vote
   * consider the fact that we should be able to handle their renewals
before sending the ballot and allow them to vote. This would imply
changing the 5th November deadline to 15th November.

Second solution is better.

After thinking a bit more about this, I'm not sure changing the rules once
the elections have begun is a good thing: it's confusing and if we start
doing this, we might end up changing lots of things...

Note that people who needed to renew their membership but did not received
a first notice and did not read it or forgot to renew.

So, we can do it, but should we really do it? Sayamindu was for the second
solution, I'm leaning towards the first right now (but I may change again
:-)). What do the other think? (the decision should really be taken
quickly)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.