Extending the renewal deadline

Hi,

It seems many members who needed to renew did not see the renewal notice
we sent them. Sayamindu is sending right now another reminder to tell
them they have to renew.

We have two possibilities:
   * just tell them they won't be able to vote
   * consider the fact that we should be able to handle their renewals
before sending the ballot and allow them to vote. This would imply
changing the 5th November deadline to 15th November.

I think the second solution is better. What do you think?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.